O2DIESEL™ DELIVERS SUPERIOR FUEL OPERABILITY & PERFORMANCE
The benefit of adding oxygenates to motor fuels is well documented, and ethanol with 35% wt oxygen is recognized as an excellent, widely available fuel oxygenate. However, unlike gasoline, ethanol will not naturally mix with diesel fuel. O2Diesel’s proprietary process blends 7.7% fuel ethanol with regular diesel and less than 1% of the company’s patented co-solvent chemistry to provide a technical and commercially viable clear homogenous and stable fuel that can be utilized in unmodified engines and existing fuel delivery infrastructure. O2Diesel’s ethanol-blended diesel fuel has made it a leader in delivering clean-burning diesel fuels to global markets. This ethanol-blended flexible fuel delivers premium diesel performance & operability enhancement in both on and off-road applications. In addition, O2Diesel offers a variety of other features. Find out what is AdBlue for more details about similar low carbon solutions and continue reading the checklist, below:
- Compatible with all blend stocks. Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (required mid-2006 in the US), Diesel #1, Diesel #2, European EN590 and biodiesel.
- Lubricity has been measured at 40% above the base diesel fuel.
- Improves conductivity – quickly dissipates any static electricity build up.
- Cetane– is boosted to ensure a cetane number equal to or greater than the base fuel.
- The Cleaning Effect of O2Diesel achieves and maintains fuel-system cleanliness.
- O2Diesel ‘s simple formulation at existing petroleum products terminals, is delivered to customers’ above or below ground tanks by mobile refueling or by way of three-way blending dispensers (currently being demonstrated in Brazil).
- O2Diesel is fungible with all diesel base stocks which make fleet transition and logistics simple. You can check consumption by make and model with our handy vehicle consumables calculator.
- Assisting in your conversion to O2Diesel is a network of distributors in all key markets supported by experienced O2Diesel technical staff dedicated to achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Dedicated technical support. From fleet preparation through start up and fuel system clean-out, O2Diesel technicians stay on-board until roll-out is complete and are available as required to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Working with experienced local distributors, O2Diesel, Corp. has perfected several cost-effective approaches to supplying fleet customers with O2Diesel™ that ensure product quality and complete safety.
The fuel can be delivered to a fleet customer through the following means:
- Existing storage tanks and fuel delivery systems
- Independent above-ground fuel tanks
- Mobile equipment refueling
- Three way dispensing pumps (currently in use in Brazil)
O2Diesel, Corp. is committed to working with suppliers and customers to design and implement a complete supply and refueling program, which includes staff training, technical support, and service.